This course is designed for health care professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other life saving skills in a wide variety of in hospital and out hospital settings.
1. Key changes in basic life support,reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular care.
2. Critical concepts of high quality CPR.
3. The American Heart Association chain of survival.
4. Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
5. Difference between adult,child and infant rescue breathing.
6. Relief of chocking for adult, child and infant.
7. CPR and advanced airway.